People in Pain Network


Looking for a doctor?

Click on the province or territory of your choice to locate a doctor.

Register a complaint

Should you have a complaint about the healthcare provider you should report the incident to the provincial Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons. They recommend you follow regional guidelines to obtain assistance. Please use the links below to contact the Colleges of Physicians in your area.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software